**note: No need to inquire as to whether I might be feeling lethargic and depressed, concerned friends. I just said I was reading Craigslist and eating Ramen Noodles, didn't I?
- "Cash and prizes" = funny term for male genitalia.
- "Cat in the asshat" = roughly the same as "douchebag."
- A group of mice might be properly referred to as a "herd" but is more likely a "pack."
- Someone in Ann Arbor, Michigan was lucky enough to find a Rick James album randomly placed on the windshield of their car, while it was parked at the shopping center downtown. (Rarely have I been so envious of the good fortune of another.)
- Bartering with/for alcohol and tobacoo products is against CL regulations.
- Tattoos can be covered fairly easily with a thick layer of Max Factor stick makeup, which can, in turn, be removed with roll-on deodorant (?!) and baby wipes.
- Apparently, some women aren't attracted to men. And vice versa. Who knew?
- The Multnomah Post Office is a hotbed of social interaction, but you probably don't want to mess with the "regulars."